Northridge Coaching & Development is committed to safeguarding your privacy. We will never sell your data and we promise to keep your details safe and secure.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – the new EU law that protects your privacy went live on 25 May.
Who we are:
Northridge Coaching & Development Ltd provide a range of innovative solutions to our clients as a fully integrated people capability provider. We deliver bespoke training & development, search & consulting solutions to a wide range of organisations including start-up businesses, SME’s, PE and FTSE businesses
Our head office is located at Potters Cottage Walker Terrace, Follifoot, Harrogate, HG3 1ED
Company number: 07435136
What Personal Data Gets Stored?
- We keep a record of web pages seen, links click, email address, contact numbers and other suggested contacts.
- We make a note when you contact us on our CRM systems.
- We may collect public, work-related information, such as:
- – First Name
- – Last Name
- – Email Address
- – Telephone/Mobile Number
- – Job Title
- – Company Name
For GDPR – the legal basis is Consent and Legitimate Interests
What Is This Data Used For?
- For customer contact, information and support
- To tailor the information, we share with you to help ensure that it’s relevant, useful and timely.
- For sales and marketing – especially targeting and personalisation.
- We and the GDPR only want you to see marketing that is relevant and valuable to you. So, we only market to people who:
- – are looking or have recently looked at our website or social marketing etc, or
- – have previously signed up to receive news and offers, or
- – have a role where they & their employer could greatly benefit from a Northridge Coaching & Development consultation
Does Anyone Else Get My Data?
We are the Data Controller. We do not sell your data, nor let others copy it for their own purposes. Your personal data is always under our control.
We use the following marketing tools…
- GoDaddy to host our website.
- Google Analytics to count page visits etc.
- NewZapp for B2B marketing.
- Zoom for conference calls.
- CRM – Really Simple Systems
What are your Data Subject Access Rights?
You have the right for the following?
- Right to access – you have the right to request a copy of all data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification – where any data we hold is incorrect you have the right to ensure it is correct
- Right to be forgotten – you no longer wish for us to hold your data, we will delete it
- Right to portability – you can ask us to provide your data to a third party in machine readable format
- Right to restrict processing – since we only use this to contact you, there is no processing to restrict, we would simply delete the information.
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
Our Data Protection Officer is Shirley Ficken – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).